Monday, February 3, 2014

Is it PEE-can or peh-CAHN?

yummy monday title button photo c41588db-8f15-4de5-90e0-d0ada37b9cd6_zpsf029cce8.jpg

However you say it, I'm a fan.  I'm a fan of these little wonder nuts.  I love them in a turtle sundae.  I love them in a pie.  I love those fun little bars my mom makes.

I saw this pin on pinterest and was fairly certain I'd love them in a cobbler as well.

And I was right.

Considering this is a recent post by The Shabby Creek Cottageand that I did nothing to alter this recipe to make it in any way my own,  I did NOT make a printable recipe card for you today.  I wasn't so sure that would be fair and all.

So you WILL have to pop over and get the cobbler recipe there.  

Trust me, you won't regret it.  



I made mine in pie shape, but don't let that fool you.  It's not the same.  

Oh, it's similar.  Similar enough to be as DELICIOUS as the pie.  The crust recipe includes oats, which makes it heftier, more dense.  And I think that's a nice counterpoint to these tasty nuts - which definitely take center stage.



Make it.  Do it.  You know you want to.  My sad winter photos don't do it justice.  



*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...