Monday, October 28, 2013

The past 10 days...

Well, that was an unexpected break.  I feel like there're bound to be more of those right now as I try to adjust to three kids instead of two and doing the whole newborn thing again.  (Not that he'll be "newborn" for long... he's already almost 6 weeks!)

In any case, I have been doing stuff.  Stuff I want to show you.  It just might take me a bit to get it on here.

The past 10 days have been somewhat of a blur as I try to shop for Halloween costume pieces, fail miserably, and end up making them.

There's more where that came from.

There has also been a fair amount of this, no lying.

And, unfortunately, this (since of course all three WOULD get sick at the same time...)

A little of this, too.  


(I actually did a Halloween "mantle" this year!)

Oh, and more of this.


Anyway, there are things to come.  Hold on to your seats.


*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...