Tuesday, July 13, 2010

P.S. Here's a picture of a cutie

By way of explanation, I've decided to try to participate in Trendy Treehouse's weekly photography challenge - Shutter Love Tuesdays.  I think I'll try to do that post on Sundays, since in all likelihood it won't be so much a post per se, as a photo and a title.  But if I don't get to it on a Sunday, there may be some double posts here and there.  Anyway, just thought I'd let you know in case you wonder what all these random pictures with no posts are doing in here...


This week's theme:  "at the pool."


And here is mini, totally enamored with splashing on her very first trip EVER to the pool:


Little Toes Splashing




linked:

ShutterLoveTopTen



ShutterLoveTuesdays

2 comments:

Julia said...

Cutie is right! Great photograph!

Mrs. Priss said...

AWWW! That little swimsuit and those little leggies are just too precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...